It’s not a kennel…it’s DOGTOWN!
Daycare is for your pet during your work shifts. Daycare is available any time during the day or evening due to our unlimited hours of service! Dog daycare is our most used and desired service. At Dogtown, dogs partake in daycare all day long, with a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day for most dogs. Daycare is the social center of this dog town.
We prefer that you schedule daycare and boarding online using the schedule services button at the top of this page. If you do not have a customer login yet, please contact a supervisor or manager at Dogtown! When scheduling your dog for services, you can input any meals that your dog will get, as well as give us an idea of about what time you are coming. Daycare drop-ins are also allowed or you can call us to schedule daycare!
Full day Daycare occasions are 6 to 12 hours long for the standard price listed. Half days are 6 hours or less. We bill our kennel-free services (daycare and boarding) in quarters of the day. We also offer regular and flexible memberships or multi-day passes which make daycare less expensive for people with varying work schedules. See our pricing menu for pricing breakdowns.
DOG DAYCARE EVALUATION
DOGS BEING EVALUATED STAY WITH US ALL DAY FOR A FULL BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT.
4 HOURS MINIMUM | 12 HOURS MAXIMUM
FEE IS PAID AT DROP OFF.
WE ARE A KENNEL-FREE FACILITY
DOGTOWN REQUIRES A TEMPERAMENT EVALUATION FOR ALL DOGS ENTERING OUR FACILITY. EVALUATION FEE MUST BE PAID AT DROP-OFF.
REQUIREMENTS AND INITIAL TIPS/DISCLOSURES
- Pets must be at least 12 weeks to begin daycare.
- All dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered.
- Pets must have been given all required vaccines and boosters by a veterinarian (store bought vaccines are NOT accepted)
- Vaccines + associated boosters required include: Bordetella, Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, and the Canine Flu Vaccines. Vaccines can help prevent illness but are not always effective. Pets may still get sick.
- Let us know about any behavioral problems your dog has at sign-up
- Dogs who develop problems may be refused services at any time per the discretion of our staff
- Former fighting dogs or dogs with signs of fighting in their past will not be admitted, even if rehabbed
- Watch your dog closely after using daycare, espcially if daycare is new for your dog. Every dog reacts differently.
- Treat your dog normally. We recommend you encourage your dog at drop off and stay calm at pick up.
- Take your dog to the vet if you have illness concerns and let us know if you have concerns or questions. Many dogs take time to adjust to daycare.
- We recommend new dogs who have never attended daycare visit us several times prior to any long boarding stay.
- Dogs passing through town will not be admitted. If you are new to town, please quarentine your dog for at least 10 days prior to bringing him/her to daycare.
- Waive liability at sign up. Read everything! Dogtown is very open, honest and realistic about the volume of dogs and the dangers having them together poses. Please make sure you are educated and prepared to undertake the risks associated with doggie daycare.
- Check out our webcams.
- Give us lots of direct and honest feedback so we can keep improving! (In your new customer survey, with the feedback link on this website, and with our webcam survey.)
- Complete all enrollment forms!
For your dog’s benefit, We recommend regular membership daycare visits. With memberships, we bill you automatically and you get discounts on grooming, boarding, and retail!
You are welcome to bring meals for your pet during daycare based on our routine as follows: We feed and give dogs medicine on a schedule. You choose the combination that works for you: breakfast (5:30AM), lunch (11:30AM), or dinner (4:30PM). Unfortunately, we CANNOT give your dog medicine or food and other times that are outside of our routine due to the risk of forgetting. Dogs who are “grazers” will be offered food at all meals.